Timothy Charles Holmseth is a former newspaper reporter, magazine writer, song writer, author, and publisher. Timothy has been recognized by the North Dakota Newspaper Association, as well as Boone Publishing, with first place awards for his work as a reporter and columnist, including Best News Series. Other accomplishments include special awards for his work in sales and marketing; as well as songwriting contracts with several music companies.
In 2009, Timothy was contacted by a private investigator working for the attorney representing the mother of a missing five year-old child from Florida named HaLeigh Cummings.
- Conducted over one-hundred hours of interviews with witnesses, law enforcement, lawyers, social services, and others
- Obtained highly sensitive information regarding the activities of satanic organized crime in Florida
- Obtained names of kidnapping operatives claiming to be FBI and CIA agents
- Was told intimate details about why HaLeigh Cummings was missing, who really took her, how they did it, who police had questioned, and illegal activities of the participants to escape prosecution
- Learned HaLeigh’s kidnapping was executed by the same group that was responsible for the death of a two year-old from Orlando named Caylee Anthony
- Captured members of an organized group discussing naked photos of five year-old HaLeigh Cummings that featured close-ups of her assaulted vagina.
- The child porn was in the secret possession of a Florida law office and being distributed through an underground network of operatives within law enforcement that included a social worker with the Florida Department of Children and Families
- The Florida law office was working with persons that were identifying themselves as federal agents and police officers
- The Florida law office was working with an Indiana corporation called Specialized investigative Consultants Inc.
- Became the target of an organized crime enterprise that began to contact his family, friends, employers, police, social services, and initiated a non-stop cyber-stalking campaign against Timothy on the Web.
- Timothy’s life has been threatened, and he’s been subjected to multiple acts of extortion and blackmail. He has been threatened with murder, rape, and mutilation. Every place of outside employment where Timothy has worked has been contacted by organized crime and told to fire him. Most of the threats are accompanied by warnings to stop saying HaLeigh Cummings is alive and demands to remove his Web publications from the internet.
CAYLEE ANTHONY, HALEIGH CUMMINGS, JONBENET RAMSEY, JACOB WETTERLING, DYLAN REDWINE
- As the 2016 presidential election drew near, Timothy was threatened on a regular basis about his work on the JonBent Ramsey, Caylee Anthony, HaLeigh Cummings, Jacob Wetterling, and Dylan Redwine cases.
- Timothy received calls from shadow government operatives using voice changing software that warned him to remove his publications from the Web or suffer the consequences. The Caller I.D. said Clinton Global, The Trump Organization, CNN, Republican National Committee, and many other interesting numbers.
THREATS AND HARASSMENT
Timothy has been subjected to fraudulently obtained, unconstitutional, domestic violence injunctions obtained against his publication. Orders have been issued in far away states including a Divorce Court in Broward County, Florida by a person he never met - but interviewed over the telephone about a kidnapping.
Timothy is the target of a publically announced plan by Specialized Investigative Consultants Inc. to have operative all across the United States file bogus harassment restraining orders and injunctions in their respective States.
Timothy has been threatened with death, mutilation, sexual assault, including a threat to kidnap his grandchild.
FOR LEGAL RESEARCH
Ninth Minnesota District, Family Division, Polk County, Court Number 60-FA-13-468
U.S. District Court – Northern District of Florida – Pensacola, Case Number 3:17cv667 (MCR/CJK)
U.S. District Court – District of Minnesota – Case Number - 14-cv-2970 (DWF/LIB)