• Michelle Moore is a coach, author, speaker, and transformational poet whose expressions pierce the soul.
• At a young age, she became hyper-aware that it was the perfectly polished, pretty girls who got the most attention and she became fixated on mastering a flawless presentation in every area of her life; a commitment which resulted in over 40 years of emotional & physical self-abuse.
• In 2013, in an attempt to become more successful in her business, Michelle discovered the world of personal development. She became a fervent student of herself; obsessed with understanding her choices & behaviors.
• Inspired by her own life transformation, after 10 years as a leader in the Direct Sales Industry, Michelle began her journey as a transformational coach.
• She is a compassionate, ferociously loving advocate. Her transparency and vulnerability allows her clients to experience more joy, feel more in control of their lives, and move through the world as their authentic selves.
• Michelle is a Lisa Nichols Certified Transformational Trainer, she is a Master Coach, trained in Neurotransformation (an approach that blends numerous leadership & healing methodologies to produce long-lasting behavior change in the body and mind), and she is a Mentor Coach who trains other coaches in the same methodology.