Dr. Pat Baccili
Living Life Full Out!
- "Dear Pat,
I can't thank you enough for a wonderful interview. It goes to the top of the list - because, I believe, you really understand the material in ways that most people don't at their first exposure to the material. As you know, it seems simple on the surface but includes so much of the latest research in a number of areas." Thanks again, Dr. Ditta Oliker
- "Ok, well this was very exciting. I gave an offer of fifty dollars for a session with the angels and me where it’s a consultation and you can ask questions about anything you’ve wondered about your life, get direction for moving forward. It was so successful I got such tremendous response and as I was telling Dr. Pat it was half men and half women. It was business questions and relationship questions and family and what to do and how to move forward, and what’s the best avenue to take, what should I do for my career. It was just amazing the response and the next day I was just so impressed because I got all these emails from people saying how much it helped them and home more at peace they were and how they slept better the night before. And so I get rewards too when I see how well its working and I see how the angels are connecting." -Sue Storm: The Angel Lady
- "I just listened to the interview and Dr. Pat was wonderful! What a pro! It is just so great when you have an experienced interviewer on the other end of the line! Dr. Pat obviously did her homework and allowed the listeners to really 'get' Dr. Joe's message and make it so easily accessible to the individual listener, whatever their background! I have copied Katina and Trina who will ensure that the interview is placed on Dr. Joe's web site so that his international student base can listen to this monumental interview. We are all very excited about sharing this and just want to take a moment to thank Dr. Pat and all of you to make this so easily accessible and as shows go so very stellar!
We have been awaiting this interview with great anticipation and we so honour you in conveying the most cutting edge-science combined with spirituality to the world at large!" With Great Appreciation, Pavel (on behalf of Dr. Joe Dispenza)
- Please express my gratitude to Dr. Pat for her wonderful endorsement and assistance with the launch of my new book. I loved being a guest on her show. Love and Light, Eldon Taylor
- "My goodness, it is superbly energizing to be interviewed by Dr Pat! Once again I thoroughly enjoyed every second, and the hour melted away so fast that I had to give my desk clock a shake to check it wasn't lying to me! How delicious it is to talk with her. I hope we'll have many more conversations in the future. I also have to say a heart-felt thank you to her for saying such lovely things about "The Path of Synchronicity" and for her brilliant idea of doing a book give-away. It really doesn't get more supportive than that. My gratitude is immense." With warm wishes, always, Dr. Allan Hunter
- "Thank you for a well done interview last night. Tony and I were both pleased that this interview went beyond the surface of who, what, where, when, etc., as so many of our interviews have been. " Author Resurrecting Anthony by Linda & Tony Cole
- "Thank you again for the honor of being on the show. The energy felt right, and I had a wonderful time. Keep up the great work to wake up the world. I would be delighted and honored to come back, whenever you ask." Blessings, Jack Allis
- "I want to say what an incredible pleasure it was to interact with you for a half hour on the remembrance day of 9/11. I truly enjoyed our interaction. I trust you did as well. And I look forward to future encounters of the 3rd kind with you. Congratulations on the powerful impact that you had bringing all these likeminded people together to transmute the energies of the darkness of fear into Light." Powerfully, Donn
- "Dr. Pat, you are an advertisement for success." Rhonda Britten bestselling author of Fearless Living
- "If you like talk radio you'll love Dr. Pat. She's so relaxed and warm and personal. I've done a lot of radio interviews and I have to say that her questions were great. So insightful and relevant to what I think people really want to know. She's a great interviewer, makes you feel welcome and comfortable. She clearly takes a genuine interest in the people she interviews and that authenticity really shines through. It's a pleasure to be on her show." Tom Stone, Great Life Technologies, Inc.
- "Over the past 7 months I have done over 100 TV and radio interviews. My appearances on the Dr.Pat Show were among my favorites, and here's why. Dr.Pat is for real! Her energy, well thought out intriguing questions (She sure knew my book material) and deep caring for her audience make her one the best hosts in the business. Dr. Pat's enthusiasm, wit and great listening skills energized me to co-create one of the best interviews an author, speaker like me could have. She serves her audience and her guests with grace, honor and a deep respect I have not witnessed anywhere else. Dr. Pat, you rock!!! Steve Sisgold, author of What's Your Body Telling You?
- Dr. Pat, I don't have enough superlatives to tell you how much fun I had being on your show. I bounced all day! And it was so great to speak heart-to-heart with someone who deeply loves and values dogs and all that they bring to our lives. Aren't we fortunate to have had those great collie friends? Thanks again, Patti Sherlock
- What a wonderful time I had on your show! It’s such a treat to be interviewed by someone so experienced, dedicated and well-spoken. I love your enthusiasm and your sense of humor and I know our mutual love of animals came through for everyone to hear. Thank you for sharing your passion with me – and for allowing me to share my passion with you and your listeners. With Gratitude, Danielle MacKinnon, Intuitive Consultant.
- Thank you for having me on the show tonight. Dr. Pat is dynamite and I just love her! It was a real treat and I understand why she is so very popular!
Many thanks for the opportunity.
- Dear Dr. Pat: It was a great honor that you gave to me to serve in the last 1/2 hour. I thank you again from the bottom of my heart for your great work and contribution to humanity. Any time you need my service, I am there for you. With love and appreciation, Dr. and Master Zhi Gang Sha
- "It is the rare host today who is as interested in learning about their guest's topic as they are in presenting themselves as being someone who already "knows" the subject. Dr. Pat doesn't just explore the material for the listener, she revels in it...and her enthusiasm is contagious." Guy Finley, "The Essential Laws of Fearless Living"
- "Having been interviewed on Oprah, 20/20, USA Today and many more, I have to say that I have never come across a more engaging host who delivers extremely valuable content than Dr. Pat" - Frank McKinney
Thank you for the pleasant conversation/interview this morning. Webster defines communication as the art of using words to impart information and ideas. Enthusiasm is defined as great excitement for or interest in a subject. You truly are an enthusiastic artist when it comes to leading interviews. Your passion to elevate performance and happiness creates daily ripples that impact the shores of life throughout the world. I beseech you to continue on your magnificent journey. With Gratitude, Lee Brower Live Life Deliberately
Please let Dr. Pat know that I REALLY enjoy her interviews and appreciate the passion she shares in this project. I know of her work a little before, but as I have worked with her and gone to her site- WOW! What a pro! Thanx Dr. Pat for being there to spread our word and so many others to lead people to healthy fulfilled lives. Best, Bryan L. Frank, M.D., Anesthesia-Pain Medicine-Medical Acupuncture- Missionary Medicine
During our promotion of 'Staya Erusa,’ Dr. Pat asked the kind of questions that only someone aware of the deeper levels of reality would ask. Her depth and breadth of knowledge make her stand tall in a world of commercial self-interest. - Uri Geller, Paranormalist, Producer of the film Staya Erusa.
As I listened to Dr. Pat and Karen, I was literally cheering with each question and answer. Dr. Pat conducted the most powerful interview yet with Karen. Dr. Pat’s questions were beautifully thought out and hit the core of Karen’s work and message. Thank you! Kathleen Malone, Sundance on Success
Dr. Pat is a terrific host and I highly recommend your trying to get on her show as a guest. You’ll find she not only knows her stuff . . . she knows ‘your’ stuff, as well. In other words, she researches her topic and helps set you up to deliver the information that will provide great value to her listeners. Not to mention, she’s a really awesome person and great fun to interview with! Bob Burg, coauthor (with John David Mann) of The Go-Giver
As an author and Keynote speaker I have been interviewed by numerous hosts and Dr Pat is the best - delightful, warm, professional and skillful. Her enthusiasm and passion for her work shines through and her obvious delight in being able to bring hope to the world through the people she presents on her show makes it a pure pleasure to know her. Anytime you want a guest Dr Pat just let me know! Yvonne Oswald PhD, Author: Every Word has Power, www.globalwelcome.com
Thank you so much. Dr. Pat's interview has been the most insightful and well done! Out of all the interviews the guys have done, this is the interview we highlight and send to every outlet. Jeannie McLaughlin for Brian Conaway and Jose Feliciano - 2 Hour House
My recent interview on the Dr Pat Show about my book, Parenting Is a Contact Sport, was a true delight. Dr Pat is one of the most energetic, animated and thoughtful interviewers I have had the pleasure of talking with. She's relaxed, casual and really fun to talk to - and listen to. Dr Pat is a psychologically aware and sensitive woman. Her skills include the ability to have a genuine and interesting conversation with me, her guest, while simultaneouly connecting with and addressing her listening audience. She asks stimulating and important questions that relate to real issues and then follows up in a way that makes that conversation maximally beneficial to listeners.
Her show is both entertaining and educational. Kudos to Dr Pat, a real expert, on a terrific radio program! Joanne Stern, author of Parenting Is a Contact Sport
- "Thanks for a wonderful interview! It was a pleasure to be on your show and have the opportunity to exchange ideas about how to help your listeners move through their fears, get unstuck,--"retreat"--and ease back into the flow of the cycles of life. I truly appreciate your thoughtful questions, infectious humor, and inspiring approach to helping people thrive, not just survive, the tsunamis of change that in today's world, we just call, "normal." I am honored to be part of the "thriver" community!" Jeffrey Hull, Ph.D. Partner, Leadershift Inc.
- "Dr. Pat's enthusiasm in exhilarating. Her insightful questions and warm heart make any interview seem effortless and enriching. It was a pleasure to be a guest and I look forward to being on her show again." Debra Snyder, PhD, Author of Intuitive Parenting: Listening to the Wisdom of Your Heart
A Word From Our Sponsors
- "Well thank you for having me. Being on this show helped me so much to just feel that what I needed to and what I do share with the world is important, and to you as a staunch supporter and your excitement and your energy and your amazing work really helped put the word out, and basically made my work global. Helped me to really be known now all the way to India, all the way down to Australia, work with people all over the world and I really contribute a lot to what we have been doing now for years together on this show and I just want to thank you for really inviting me to be a part of this and I want to thank myself for making this choice. I'm certainly happy that it was a choice that even though at the beginning it scared me it was exactly the right thing to do." -Dr. Friedemann Schaub of Cellular Wisdom
Greek Gods Yogurt: Our experience with Dr. Pat and the Dr. Pat show has been remarkable. She truly understands how to deliver relevant topics to her show, while maintaing a human connection to her audience. We are pleased to have worked with Dr. Pat and her team of professionals, and look forward to building our relationship even further in the future. Regards, Basel Nassar
Within 72 hours of our interview with Dr. Pat, our subscriber list jumped dramatically and we had filled all of the gift subscriptions from as far away as Hong Kong, UK and more. Two weeks later and we are still feeling the effects of our brief time with Dr. Pat. You go Dr. Pat – spreading inspiration and wisdom worldwide. Linda Joy, aspire… Magazine
Patricia! Thanks so much for reaching out to me about The Dr. Pat Show. I apologize for my tardiness but I was traveling. Tony Tracy, Chairman & CEO, and I met Dr. Pat at the NY Go Green Expo last year. There was an immediate connection as it relates to the passion we all share for the health of the Planet and the Perf Go Green company mission. We signed on for a year of monthly live interviews with Dr. Pat and have enjoyed every moment. She allows us to really direct the content each time, bringing in guests to broaden the appeal and reach of the interview. To specifically answer your questions below I would say the following. We have very clear quantitative results receiving phone calls and/or emails from listeners inquiring about our products, how much they love our products to some of these listeners actually becoming share holders of Perf Go Green Holdings! Now that’s a great story for us and Dr. Pat. The biggest benefit? Well, having someone like Pat Baccili on your team and in your corner is a privilege. She continues to spread the word for PGG not only on air but wherever she goes. She’s created business for us and for that we’ve said sign us up for another year. I hope this helps. Have a great weekend. Best regards, Linda Daniels, PERF Go Green
- "Dr. Pat has been a sponsor of The National Forgiveness Tour tracking the tour's movement as well as the current learning and wisdom gained as the tour has unfolded. Dr. Pat has conducted brilliant interviews that have captivated the listening audience and have been popular on the tour's website. Her unique ability to touch and inspire her listeners make sponsorships a worthwhile investment." Bonnie Barnard Author and Creator of The National Forgiveness Tour
- "A big thank you wrapped in a warm hug come to you with this note. Thank you for your support - extended in more ways that I could have imagined - of the International Transpersonal Association conference." Melody A. Sullivan ITA Conference Coordinator
- "I am the Publisher of Bellissima, Beauty Enhancement Magazine. I am very excited to have become an ongoing segment with Crust Busting and Dr. Pat Baccili. She is "Fabulous". The exposure that Bellissima as well as my featured clients have experienced has been great! My website hits have gone up more than 200% since we started our weekly talk show. I look forward to the growth we will all experience in the future. keep up the good work Pat!" Mary Kay Minifie
- "The amount of exposure I received by sponsoring Dr. Pat's radio show was tremendous! There were radio spots, newsletter announcements, press releases, and her own sincere comments to listeners, which was priceless. I definitely experienced direct results from sponsorship." Mary Foley, Author and Speaker
- "I have to share with you all that the phones were ringing off the hook today. We have not seen response like this since we have been doing the show. We had to ask other departments pitch in and help the customer service team answer the phone! Whatever you all did today, keep it up! Congratulations again on your growth. We thank you for all of your support and we look forward to all that is to come." Carina www.NLP.com
- "We have been working with the Dr. Pat Show for almost a year and have found the experience to be outstanding. The show has been great for our office on many levels but strictly business ROI- about 3-1. This is actually patients contacting our office directly from the show, coming into our office for a specific condition, and utilizing our services. Along with the front end ROI- the show has opened up doors for speaking engagements, grants for presentations, and greater contact with our community. I can highly recommend working with Dr. Pat and her team. With a full year under our belts and with an amazing list of topics we expect this year to be even more impactful and profitable. Scott R. Lynch, D.C. Crownhill Chiropractic
Friends of The Dr. Pat Show - Talk Radio To Thrive By!
- I want to thank all the members of your radio station for the excellent work on my own and my colleagues working in an office, a small company. All day I spend at the computer, often listen to your radio station. Always interesting to hear what is happening in neighboring countries. Hard working days, your radio is helping ordinary office manager to work out all week and on Friday evening when labor weekdays have been completed, your radio is helping to distract from the work. But in our country there is no opportunity to see small souvenirs with logos of your radio, pens, pencils, gadget, stickers, t-shirts ... All that can remind me of your radio.Stanislav Barabash - Ukraine
- Dr. Pat, Just wanted to drop you a line to say "thank you." I can not tell you how much I appreciate your show and the guests you have on. I download your podcasts and listen to them on my Zune. We do not have the availability to hear anything like what you have on your show in our area in upper Indiana. I appreciate your life's work and for sharing what you've learned with people. I've tried several times to fill in the "makeover" request...only to have my computer crash...weird! But I just want you to know we middle westerners...appreciate you! Cinda, Have a great day!
- Hi! I heard you on Empowered Living Radio with Steve Maraboli, and LOVED your interview!!! :) Thank you so much for all your hard work. I am so grateful that I could hear the interview on Empowered Living Radio's archives! I will be sure to pass the show along, it really inspired me :)Becca
- Dear Dr Pat Team, Wohoo!! I'm so glad I found you!!! What a wonderful program you have - so much information, it's absolutely fantastic. I live in NewZealand and stumbled across your podcast on iTunes as I was searching for podcasts on Reiki and Energy Healing - I'm glad to say that I found just what I was looking for - "The Dr Pat Show!". It's great to hear happy, upbeat, informative conversation on topics that are close to my heart. I've since clicked onto your website and listened to a past episode - Pamela Miles talking about her book "Reiki - A comprehensive guide " - again, another fantastic inspiring interview. Well Done Dr Pat and your hard working team - keep up the great work. I'll definitely be telling my friends to listen to your shows as I know they'll love them just as much as I do. With best wishes and have a glorious day. Your new overseas listener, Lynne Hamilton, Christchurch, New Zealand
- Hello Pat, My name is Debbie Edwards and I've now come across your page several times through various searches via the net and was drawn immediately to the shows you're providing. Perhaps there is a message that lies in waiting when I am able to tune in? I wanted to commend you for your work and spreading true hope and something tangible for listeners to embrace that will and does help them in their daily lives. Thank you for being such a wonderful contribution to the ascending world of global unified consciousness. I also have a couple radio shows as well. One that host exclusively called Meta Visionaries Global Live Radio and the other called Mysteries of the Multiverse that are both podcast internet productions through BTR. You can find them, if interested, at www.blogtalkradio.com/DebbieEdwards or www.blogtalkradio.com/multiverse. I also put together two social networks you might find of interest at www.meta-visionaries.com and www.mysteriesmultiverse.ning.com. I mainly work through my myspace page currently at www.myspace.com/serendipitousjourney and would love to connect with you there if you're currently using myspace as a platform of networking. You do such wonderful work!! Many warm blessings, Debbie
- Dear Pat, I recently found your website and was so intrigued by all the wonderful speakers you have had on your show and the ones who were to be aired in the future. And more than that, you offer your services to everyone for free and I am so thankful to you for doing that. I had called today and had spoken to Doreen Virtue about my misfortunes in love, finances, losing custody of my children, etc. To receive divine guidance from Doreen about clearing my anger and releasing it gave me so much hope that things could get better. I did what she said and cried in pain and released and forgave myself....in addition, I saw that my anger was keeping me stuck where i was and that I was keeping my children from coming home, which they so want to be with me and I with them. After realizing that anger only hurts me and affects other, I will continue to release and allow love and ask my angels for continous help with this. I will share with my children tomorrow when I see them for a few hours what i have learned and teach them what i have learned about how anger has impacted my life, and will express my new desires and beginnings with them on a new journey of love (and I'm sure they'll join my journey). Thank you for making this contact with Doreen possible! I have been wanting to speak to her for years and you have made a dream come true. And thank you so much for her new book you are sending me!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to read it and share it with my children!!! I love you and thank you with all of my heart for all you have done for me and how you make a difference in my life and in so many other's lives. With gratitude, joy, and love, Sharon Coppley :-D
- Hi Dr. Pat, This is Emila with eMerge Companies, Inc. I just wanted to send along a huge thank you for helping us spread the word about the eMerge mission by having Dr. Kel, Major, and Kim from 50Back on your show. We have a very dedicated team who is fueled by passion to help our services men and women. You have an amazing show that truly inspires people. I listen to your show online when I have some extra time or just need something uplifting, inspiring, and informative to listen to. Again thank you!
I stumbled upon your radio show "The Dr. Pat Show - Talk Radio to Thrive By!" while browsing through VoiceAmerica.com. When I saw your banner I immediately clicked on the link and found your show. I love it! You're very inspiring and have a lovely radio voice as well. After I listened to your latest episode I felt inspired to write to you about me possibly being a guestion your show. Sincerely, Gayle Etcheverry
- I've been a fan of Pat's for several years and love our connections and conversations at events. I'm thrilled with her ever-forward and expansive movement and impact. Salutes for your part in that. Cheers and Green Light signals, Marilyn Schoeman
What a great job you did with the interview with Dr. Sha – and what a unique…and powerful…man he is! One of what he sang almost put me out of conscious awareness. I was not sleepy, just very, very difficult to stay aware. You perform a great service – I was referred to this interview, and will listen to others now. Warmly, Terry McGill, Portland Oregon
A friend of mine turned me on to your website and I'm really enjoying listening. Really a great variety and very interesting topics. Are you also on local seattle radio? Thanks, Jim Lambert
Your heartfelt speaking today on Pay it Forward was the best, most important radio I have ever heard. Bless You & Thank-you, Aleta McClelland
Hello Dr. Pat! I just want to say how much I enjoy your pre-recorded shows that I have stumbled upon quite accidently (of course we know there are no accidents) while looking for something entirely different! Thank you for pouring all your energy into this wonderful show you host and you are a really fun to listen to! This station is such a breath of fresh air…please don’t stop! I’m so glad I subscribed to your newsletter so I can be updated on any upcoming events and exciting new guests coming on your show. So thanks again and I look forward to listening to your shows! Cheers, Diane Clermont
- "Look at you! You are all over the planet! Crust Busting, busting the crust, I love it! Good luck with your show. Well, you don't need it; you're already doing it. Thank you. I loved it. God bless you." Dr. Wayne Dyer,
Seminar Presenter, PBS Series Leader and Best Selling Author of The Power of Intention
- "Dr. Pat is awesome! She is going to bring you awesome guests. I've never had a better interview because she really walks the talk and lives the principles. Make sure that you tune in every week so that you can have your life go to the next level!" Jack Canfield, Bestselling Author, Chicken Soup for the Soul Series
- "Be prepared to laugh, cry, grow. [It is] totally worth it. The people who know you will appreciate it." - Basia
- "Please don’t miss this unique opportunity to go deep, release, and move on to your greater good!" - Monica
- "I have the experience of living full out. I have all the resources at hand to do and be the best I can be. I can and deserve to do it all. I love myself even more! You will not regret the teachings of Dr. Pat."-Joyce
- "I love your enthusiasm and interaction! You are the BEST!!!" - Blessings, Annelle!
- "What a great show! ... you were totally centered and drew out powerful wisdom from him (Deepak Chopra). Great work" - Rich.
- "Dr. Pat, great photo and article in New Spirit Journal! What a photo, busting through the crust, and very good interview. 'What is mine to do today?' - new sticky note on my computer, congratulations!" -Jayne!
- "I just wanted to say thank you so much for your show. You are truly a beacon of light in this crazy world. I love all of the guests that you have on your show, and especially love the Angel Lady!" -Teah
- "I feel soooo inspired from listening to this segment (A.C.E.S) it's truly fantastic. Thank you both(Dr. Pat and Stephanie Durham) for your commitment to fulfilling your contracts with unconditional love. You have truly made a difference in my life and I look forward to accepting all of the magnificent shifts and changes that are occurring in my life at this time and continuously. Both of your work definitely sends out the positive vibrations that the universe needs right now. Thank you for your assistance!" - Ayanna
- "First I wanted to thank you so much for the time you took off the air to talk to me. Your advice was wonderful!" - Pam
- "I am so delighted to have found your radio station!" - Michael
- "I got my email Sunday night (Dr. Pat's weekly newsletter)! Thank you! I really appreciate what you do, your responsiveness, and the loving energy you bring to the crusted to help us break free! ;-)" - Laura !
- "YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!! BRING IT ON! THANKS PAT!" - Ross
- "First, I want to thank you for your show. These past few months have been tough and your show has pulled me through quite a few bad days. Almost every time I turn the show on, your topic is relevant to my current dilemma. Today was no exception!" - Keri
- "I happened across your radio show this week, and I have been pleasantly surprised by the quality of your guests as well as the energy shifts I have felt personally simply by listening. Perhaps it's the fact that I live less than a mile from the KKNW studio. I was particularly moved by the woman who talked about her experiences with Mother Teresa and by Gary Zukav. Both reflect the global and personal transformation and healing perspective I learned a great deal about from one of my primary teachers Buckminster Fuller." - Blessings, Lloyd