- Listen to what James Twyman has to say to Dr. Pat - Click Here
- Listen to what Dee Wallace has to say to Dr. Pat - Click Here
- Listen to what Colette Baron-Reid has to say to Dr. Pat - Click Here
- Listen to what Aleta McClelland has to say about Dr. Pat Click Here
- Listen to what Dr. Steve Maraboli has to say to Dr. Pat - Click Here
- Listen to what Jack Canfield has to say about Dr. Pat - Click Here
Thank you for the pleasant conversation/interview this morning. Webster defines communication as the art of using words to impart information and ideas. Enthusiasm is defined as great excitement for or interest in a subject. You truly are an enthusiastic artist when it comes to leading interviews. Your passion to elevate performance and happiness creates daily ripples that impact the shores of life throughout the world. I beseech you to continue on your magnificent journey. With Gratitude, , Lee Brower Live Life Deliberately
- Thoughts of Dr. Pat and my interview experience include, Warm, gracious, so much fun, filled with wisdom, asked great questions, enabled me to share my research regarding Intuition, Consciousness, Healing and the Power of Love with her listeners, comfortable, genuine, caring, probably one of the most engaging hosts who has ever interviewed me, delightful and an amazing psychologist who really “gets” people. I was honored to be asked by Dr. Pat to share the hour with her – an entertaining and enlightening hour that whizzed by, leaving us both wanting more time to talk. How fortunate Dr. Pat’s listeners are to have a host who comes from love and, as a psychologist, truly honors their needs. Susan Barbara Apollon, Psychologist, Speaker and Author of Touched by the Extraordinary and Intuition Is Easy and Fun
- “It is the rare host today who is as interested in learning about their guest's topic as they are in presenting themselves as being someone who already "knows" the subject. Dr. Pat doesn't just explore the material for the listener, she revels in it...and her enthusiasm is contagious. “ -- Guy Finley, “The Essential Laws of Fearless Living”
- " Over the past 7 months I have done over 100 TV and radio interviews. My appearances on the Dr.Pat Show were among my favorites, and here's why. Dr.Pat is for real! Her energy, well thought out intriguing questions ( She sure knew my book material) and deep caring for her audience make her one the best hosts in the business. Dr. Pat's enthusiasm, wit and great listening skills energized me to co-create one of the best interviews an author, speaker like me could have. She serves her audience and her guests with grace, honor and a deep respect I have not witnessed anywhere else. Dr. Pat, you rock!!! Steve Sisgold, author of What's Your Body Telling You?
- Being on the Dr. Pat show is always a pleasure! Kind of like a free ride on Mr. Toad’s wild ride! As a guest, I always feel well considered and Dr. Pat brings out the best of me as well as my books. I highly recommend this show as cutting edge, open to new and different ideas and a whole lot of fun ~ Meg Blackburn Losey, Ph.D., International Bestselling Author of Parenting the Children of Now and The Children of Now
- "Thanks for a wonderful interview! It was a pleasure to be on your show and have the opportunity to exchange ideas about how to help your listeners move through their fears, get unstuck,--"retreat"--and ease back into the flow of the cycles of life. I truly appreciate your thoughtful questions, infectious humor, and inspiring approach to helping people thrive, not just survive, the tsunamis of change that in today's world, we just call, "normal." I am honored to be part of the "thriver" community!" Dr. Jeffrey Hull, Partner, Leadershift Inc.
- Dr. Pat Bacilli is that rare intuitive Media Educator whose enthusiasm and prescience are "tuned in" far beyond the station. She can generate multidimensional sparks on the air--and possibly around you at home...Her deceptively concise interviews pack a lot more than information...and I suspect are broadcast to unlisted, "non-local" stations far far away...She delivers an "energy burst" more than an "interview." She also seems to know if you're onto something "new" before you do; pay attention to that. My suspicion is that, by design, you get more than "words" when you listen to Dr. Pat interviews and can take in more information. That's just one woman's opinion from a Parallel Universe... :)Sandra H. Rodman, CEO, Parallel Universe
Please let Dr. Pat know that I REALLY enjoy her interviews and appreciate the passion she shares in this project. I know of her work a little before, but as I have worked with her and gone to her site- WOW! What a pro! Thanx Dr. Pat for being there to spread our word and so many others to lead people to healthy fulfilled lives. Best, Bryan L. Frank, M.D., Anesthesia-Pain Medicine-Medical Acupuncture- Missionary Medicine
During our promotion of 'Staya Erusa,’ Dr. Pat asked the kind of questions that only someone aware of the deeper levels of reality would ask. Her depth and breadth of knowledge make her stand tall in a world of commercial self-interest. - Uri Geller, Paranormalist, Producer of the film Staya Erusa.
- Dr. Pat’s Holistic Makeover is inspiring yet practical. She takes listener's dreams and turns them into reality through her astute matching of audience members with professional coaches. I had the pleasure of being one of Dr. Pat’s coaches for the 2009 Holistic Makeover. I recommend her program to anyone prepared to commit to focused work on themselves so they can live their dreams. --Ellen DiNucci, Personal and Professional Coach, Inside Alive(SM), www.ellendinucci.com
As I listened to Dr. Pat and Karen, I was literally cheering with each question and answer. Dr. Pat conducted the most powerful interview yet with Karen. Dr. Pat’s questions were beautifully thought out and hit the core of Karen’s work and message. Thank you! Kathleen Malone, Sundance on Success
Dr. Pat is a terrific host and I highly recommend your trying to get on her show as a guest. You’ll find she not only knows her stuff . . . she knows ‘your’ stuff, as well. In other words, she researches her topic and helps set you up to deliver the information that will provide great value to her listeners. Not to mention, she’s a really awesome person and great fun to interview with! Bob Burg, coauthor (with John David Mann) of The Go-Giver
As an author and Keynote speaker I have been interviewed by numerous hosts and Dr Pat is the best - delightful, warm, professional and skillful. Her enthusiasm and passion for her work shines through and her obvious delight in being able to bring hope to the world through the people she presents on her show makes it a pure pleasure to know her. Anytime you want a guest Dr Pat just let me know! Yvonne Oswald PhD, Author: Every Word has Power, www.globalwelcome.com
Thank you so much. Dr. Pat's interview has been the most insightful and well done! Out of all the interviews the guys have done, this is the interview we highlight and send to every outlet. Jeannie McLaughlin for Brian Conaway and Jose Feliciano - 2 Hour House
My recent interview on the Dr Pat Show about my book, Parenting Is a Contact Sport, was a true delight. Dr Pat is one of the most energetic, animated and thoughtful interviewers I have had the pleasure of talking with. She's relaxed, casual and really fun to talk to - and listen to. Dr Pat is a psychologically aware and sensitive woman. Her skills include the ability to have a genuine and interesting conversation with me, her guest, while simultaneouly connecting with and addressing her listening audience. She asks stimulating and important questions that relate to real issues and then follows up in a way that makes that conversation maximally beneficial to listeners.
Her show is both entertaining and educational. Kudos to Dr Pat, a real expert, on a terrific radio program! Joanne Stern, author of Parenting Is a Contact Sport
Within 72 hours of our interview with Dr. Pat, our subscriber list jumped dramatically and we had filled all of the gift subscriptions from as far away as Hong Kong, UK and more. Two weeks later and we are still feeling the effects of our brief time with Dr. Pat. You go Dr. Pat – spreading inspiration and wisdom worldwide. Linda Joy, aspire… Magazine
- Greek Gods Yogurt: "Our experience with Dr. Pat and the Dr. Pat show has been remarkable. She
truly understands how to deliver relevant topics to her show, while
maintaing a human connection to her audience. We are pleased to have worked
with Dr. Pat and her team of professionals, and look forward to building our
relationship even further in the future."
Patricia! Thanks so much for reaching out to me about The Dr. Pat Show. I apologize for my tardiness but I was traveling. Tony Tracy, Chairman & CEO, and I met Dr. Pat at the NY Go Green Expo last year. There was an immediate connection as it relates to the passion we all share for the health of the Planet and the Perf Go Green company mission. We signed on for a year of monthly live interviews with Dr. Pat and have enjoyed every moment. She allows us to really direct the content each time, bringing in guests to broaden the appeal and reach of the interview. To specifically answer your questions below I would say the following. We have very clear quantitative results receiving phone calls and/or emails from listeners inquiring about our products, how much they love our products to some of these listeners actually becoming share holders of Perf Go Green Holdings! Now that’s a great story for us and Dr. Pat. The biggest benefit? Well, having someone like Pat Baccili on your team and in your corner is a privilege. She continues to spread the word for PGG not only on air but wherever she goes. She’s created business for us and for that we’ve said sign us up for another year. I hope this helps. Have a great weekend. Best regards, Linda Daniels, PERF Go Green
Your heartfelt speaking today on Pay it Forward was the best, most important radio I have ever heard. Bless You & Thank-you, Aleta McClelland
- Dear Pat, I recently found your website and was so intrigued by all the wonderful speakers you have had on your show and the ones who were to be aired in the future. And more than that, you offer your services to everyone for free and I am so thankful to you for doing that. I had called today and had spoken to Doreen Virtue about my misfortunes in love, finances, losing custody of my children, etc. To receive divine guidance from Doreen about clearing my anger and releasing it gave me so much hope that things could get better. I did what she said and cried in pain and released and forgave myself....in addition, I saw that my anger was keeping me stuck where i was and that I was keeping my children from coming home, which they so want to be with me and I with them. after realizing that anger only hurts me and affects other, I will continue to release and allow love and ask my angels for continous help with this. I will share with my children tomorrow when I see them for a few hours what i have learned and teach them what i have learned about how anger has impacted my life, and will express my new desires and beginnings with them on a new journey of love (and I'm sure they'll join my journey) :-D
Thank you for making this contact with Doreen possible! I have been wanting to speak to her for years and you have made a dream come true. And thank you so much for her new book you are sending me!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to read it and share it with my children!!!
I love you and thank you with all of my heart for all you have done for me and how you make a difference in my life and in so many other's lives. With gratitude, joy, and love,
Sharon Coppley :-D
- Wohoo!! I'm so glad I found you!!! What a wonderful program you have - so much information, it's absolutely fantastic. I live in NewZealand and stumbled across your podcast on iTunes as I was searching for podcasts on Reiki and Energy Healing - I'm glad to say that I found just what I was looking for - "The Dr Pat Show!". It's great to hear happy, upbeat, informative conversation on topics that are close to my heart. I've since clicked onto your website and listened to a past episode - Pamela Miles talking about her book "Reiki - A comprehensive guide " - again, another fantastic inspiring interview. Well Done Dr Pat and your hard working team - keep up the great work. I'll definitely be telling my friends to listen to your shows as I know they'll love them just as much as I do.
With best wishes and have a glorious day, Your new overseas listener, Lynne Hamilton, Christchurch, New Zealand
Hello Dr. Pat! I just want to say how much I enjoy your pre-recorded shows that I have stumbled upon quite accidently (of course we know there are no accidents) while looking for something entirely different! Thank you for pouring all your energy into this wonderful show you host and you are a really fun to listen to! This station is such a breath of fresh air…please don’t stop! I’m so glad I subscribed to your newsletter so I can be updated on any upcoming events and exciting new guests coming on your show. So thanks again and I look forward to listening to your shows! Cheers, Diane Clermont
- "Dr. Pat picks up where the movie, The Secret, leaves off."
-James Arthur Ray,
Bestselling author and teacher in the movie, The Secret
- "Look at you! You are all over the planet! Crust Busting, busting the crust, I love it! Good luck with your show. Well, you don't need it; you're already doing it. Thank you. I loved it. God bless you."
-Dr. Wayne Dyer,
Seminar Presenter, PBS Series Leader and Best Selling Author of The Power of Intention
- "Dr. Pat is awesome! She is going to bring you awesome guests. I've never had a better interview because she really walks the talk and lives the principles. Make sure that you tune in every week so that you can have your life go to the next level!"
-Jack Canfield, Bestselling Author, Chicken Soup for the Soul Series
- "Be prepared to laugh, cry, grow. [It is] totally worth it. The people who know you will appreciate it. -Basia!"
- "Please don’t miss this unique opportunity to go deep, release, and move on to your greater good! -Monica"
- "I have the experience of living full out. I have all the resources at hand to do and be the best I can be. I can and deserve to do it all. I love myself even more! You will not regret the teachings of Dr. Pat. -Joyce"!
- "I love your enthusiasm and interaction! You are the BEST!!!" - Blessings, Annelle!
- "What a great show! ... you were totally centered and drew out powerful wisdom from him (Deepak Chopra). Great work" - Rich.
- "Dr. Pat, great photo and article in New Spirit Journal! What a photo, busting through the crust, and very good interview. 'What is mine to do today?' - new sticky note on my computer, congratulations!" -Jayne!
- "I just wanted to say thank you so much for your show. You are truly a beacon of light in this crazy world. I love all of the guests that you have on your show, and especially love the Angel Lady!" -Teah
- "I feel soooo inspired from listening to this segment (A.C.E.S) it's truly fantastic. Thank you both(Dr. Pat and Stephanie Durham) for your commitment to fulfilling your contracts with unconditional love. You have truly made a difference in my life and I look forward to accepting all of the magnificent shifts and changes that are occurring in my life at this time and continuously. Both of your work definitely sends out the positive vibrations that the universe needs right now. Thank you for your assistance!" - Ayanna
- "First I wanted to thank you so much for the time you took off the air to talk to me. Your advice was wonderful!" - Pam
- "I am so delighted to have found your radio station!" - Michael
- "I got my email Sunday night (Dr. Pat's weekly newsletter)! Thank you! I really appreciate what you do, your responsiveness, and the loving energy you bring to the crusted to help us break free! ;-)" - Laura !
- "YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!! BRING IT ON! THANKS PAT!" - Ross
- "First, I want to thank you for your show. These past few months have been tough and your show has pulled me through quite a few bad days. Almost every time I turn the show on, your topic is relevant to my current dilemma. Today was no exception!" - Keri
- "I happened across your radio show this week, and I have been pleasantly surprised by the quality of your guests as well as the energy shifts I have felt personally simply by listening. Perhaps it's the fact that I live less than a mile from the KKNW studio. I was particularly moved by the woman who talked about her experiences with Mother Teresa and by Gary Zukav. Both reflect the global and personal transformation and healing perspective I learned a great deal about from one of my primary teachers Buckminster Fuller." - Blessings, Lloyd