For years, Gary has conveyed the most complex insights in language all can understand. Over and over, he challenges us to see the depth of our potential in the world…and act on that awareness. He is the author of four consecutive New York Times Bestsellers. In 1979, The Dancing Wu Li Masters: An Overview of the New Physics plumbed the depths of quantum physics and relativity, winning The American Book Award for Science. In 1989, The Seat of the Soul led the way to seeing the alignment of the personality and the soul as the fulfillment of life and captured the imagination of millions, becoming the #1 New York Times bestseller thirty-one times and remaining on the New York Times bestseller list almost three years.
In 2000, Gary wrote Soul Stories, another New York Times Bestseller, and then co-authored two more bestsellers with his spiritual partner Linda Francis. These co-creations The Heart of the Soul: Emotional Awareness and The Mind of the Soul: Responsible Choice were published in 2002 and 2003.
Now, Gary Zukav reveals a revolutionary new path for spiritual growth in his new book, Spiritual Partnership: The Journey to Authentic Power. He outlines the steps to developing this inevitable relationship dynamic which enables and empowers us to reach our full potential and create authentic power - and the fulfilling and joyful life that is calling to us all.
His gentle presence, humor, and wisdom have endeared Gary Zukav to millions of viewers through his many appearances on "The Oprah Winfrey Show." Six million copies of his books are in print and translations have been published in twenty-four languages. Gary Zukav grew up in the Midwest, graduated from Harvard, and became a Special Forces (Green Beret) officer with Vietnam service before writing his first book.
To preview Gary’s new book online - Click Here
Books by Gary Zukav
• The Dancing Wu Li Masters: An Overview of the New Physics, 1979
• The Seat of the Soul, 1989
• Thoughts from Seat of the Soul, 1994
• Soul Stories, 2000
• The Heart of the Soul: Emotional Awareness, coauthored with Linda Francis, 2002
• Thoughts from the Heart of the Soul, coauthored with Linda Francis, 2002
• The Mind of the Soul: Responsible Choice, coauthored with Linda Francis, 2003
• Self-Empowerment Journal: Companion to the Mind of the Soul: Responsible Choice, coauthored with Linda Francis, 2003
• Soul to Soul: Communications from the Heart, 2007
• Soul to Soul Meditations, 2008
• Spiritual Partnership: The Journey to Authentic Power, 2010